Sunday 30 October 2016

Here's a little thing I wrote for the MS Society

This picture is from a typical morning in our half term. We're relaxing together and that is also what you can call 'hygge'!

You can read it right here!

I grew up with 'hygge' so it is a little difficult to explain. But 'hygge' can be a big thing or little thing. It's different from person to person. A quiet slow lazy morning like on a Sunday or like we had in half term is 'hygge' for me.
Dinner with family (we just had Uncle, Aunty and little baby Cousin visiting from England and staying 4 days) where we played Chinese Whispers is 'hygge' too!
I could mention more things but I think you get it.

We said goodbye to Uncle, Aunty and baby Cousin yesterday morning. Luckily we see them already again at Christmas. Yeah, Christmas which also is 'hygge'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...