Friday 16 October 2015

Oops, I did it again.

Forgot to blog. Sorry, I know you missed me a lot and I will try and be better in then future. This week it has been half term in Denmark. We've enjoyed the time off trying not to do too much. The daddy had Monday and Tuesday off too and we all had some lovely days relaxing.
Now half term is nearly over and Monday it's back to school. Today we went Halloween shopping just the kids and I. The little man also bought himself a game for the X-Box. He had saved up and handed over a lot of coins to the lady behind the counter. It took a while to for her to count but it was all there.
I will try and be better to write here so don't give up me just yet.

4 comments:

  1. Denmark must be a fascinating place to visit! #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually live here:) I'm Danish and my husband is British. We lived in London until 8 years ago so both the children are born in London:) Thanks for popping by.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures, my kids of off school in just over a week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah our cousin is off too in a weeks time. A bit annoying Denmark and England doesn't have half term at the same time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...