Saturday 25 May 2013

They don't listen....

"My mummy's legs don't listen to what her brain tells them"

The little man was telling his mate at school. I was picking them up and it was the first time we were having this little boy over to play. He had asked me why I walk with a stick and before I could answer the little man had. His answer being easy to understand for his mate.

"It's her 3rd leg if one of the others doesn't work properly"

The mate nodding like that made sense and said he thought it was cool with this 3rd leg thing. And that was it... With the facts sorted we were ready to go home so the boys could play!



I have used this drawing before a couple of years ago but feel it fits this blogpost so here it is again. The little man and I out for a short walk when he was around 3 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Arr bless, he sounds so grown up :)

    Thanks for joining us at the weekend blog hop :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...