Wednesday 17 April 2013

Snow White!

Me: "Who will you be?"

The little man: "The prince!"

"Has your teacher told you that?"

"No, but I want to be the prince!"

"I know honey, but it might not be you"

"It will because I WANT to be the prince!!!"

This went on for a little bit and to be honest, I was preparing all sorts of comforting words if or when the little man came home from school in tears. He didn't because he is the prince..... He obviously charmed his way to the top!

Me: "So do you have to kiss the the princess to wake her?"

The little man giggling: "Of course not! I just tickle her gently on the cheek"

Yeah, that's probably a better choice for a bunch of 5 year olds. Never the less, we're so excited to see the little man on stage on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...