Friday 25 January 2013

Shock - Horror....!!!!

I was watching This Morning (well, the Danish equivalent that is) and what do I hear and see?  That the newest mens' spring fashion will be cut off sweatpants, a T-shirt and a suit jacket together!
I'm sorry, WHAT?????????????
I had to call the daddy at work to tell him because I was in such shock. Big cheers at the other end of the phone and him shouting:

"I've been doing that for years"

Which I have to say is partly right.... The suit jacket he has never worn with them but the cutoff sweatpants he's been sporting for years but not with my approval though!!! Now I can't complain.... He has the fashion world on his side and he will not let it go... He'll be wearing these everywhere now come spring/summer, I just know it!!!


I don't know what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...