Thursday 25 October 2012

We've all done it.... haven't we??

Sung loudly with headphones on?? I know you've done it so no denying it!!! Anyhow, it's not me this time but the princess. Every night she can play, read, draw or something for half an hour before bedtime after the little man is put to bed. Last night she asked to listen to music which was okay if she put headphones on. She did but that didn't stop her from singing loudly! So Patience (Take That) Boyfriend (Alphabeat) and Call me maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen) was what she heard but all we heard was her..... And her version of the songs! Brilliant, it is defo a star we have here..... So Simon Cowell will be calling any day now with a contract, I'm sure!!
Don't you think....??

4 comments:

  1. Sonny is at the stage of thinking if he covers his eyes no-one can hear him?

    Current favourites are Yellow Submarine and a very amateur dramatic version of Windy City from Calamity Jane?

    I don't need any help in looking camp but I really do need to learn to check over my shoulder before joining in as we walk home from the shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, we been through that stage too with hands over eyes thinking no-one can hear:D

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I love this! I often listen to music through my headphones at work and it's really hard to remember that I'm in an office and singing loudly isn't a good idea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your workmates would love a little singing every now and then:)
      Have a lovely Sunday:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...