Saturday 25 August 2012

Two spiders in the house!

Not real ones but these two....

Extra beds made up in both rooms as the pictures are from last week when aunty V and the cousin were here to stay. We said farewell to them Thursday afternoon after 5 lovely days in their company. Friday the daddy, mormor (grandma) and I picked up 7 very excited little girls and 2 equally excited littler boys, and took them all to a softplay nearby to have the princess' belated birthday party. It was fun. Today at 10am, 3 very excited 5 year old boys came to celebrate the little man's birthday. After 3 hours of fun and a treaure hunt to end it all, birthday celebrations are done for now. Tired it has left me but with 2 very happy children, so worth it...
So I guess I can feel absolutely fine about treating myself to a lovely brunch with some good friends tomorrow morning, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...