Friday 10 February 2012

Tonight is the night....

... where the princess has her debut on stage and sings her heart out with 28 other six year olds. She'll be dressed in a very cute pink princessy dress, a shiny gold (not real gold of course) crown and makeup. I saw their dress rehearsal yesterday, well most of it was a bit blurred as tears kept filling my eyes! A bit like this actually......
They were all given a little rose as they walked off staged. The princess excitedly told me, that the one they get today is properly red!
 I better pack some tissues for tonight's show and wear waterproof mascara!

Remember to join the Weekend Blog Hop Snow Edition over at clairejustine.


6 comments:

  1. God fornøjelse i aften, hvor ser hun dog dejlig ud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak skal du ha':) Hun er meget spændt:)Det er jeg også!

      Delete
  2. Awwww, that is so sweet! I lov that they give them a rose.

    Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked if she wanted her rose in her bedroom. No, she wanted it on the dinner table so we all can enjoy it:)

      Delete
  3. Awww you will be so proud,hop she has a great time:) my daughter is six and I want to start taking her to dance classes,thanks so much for helping with the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a very proud mummy. After the show there was a disco and it was so funny seeing her with all her friends dancing the night away. Well untill 9pm anyway:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...