Wednesday 1 February 2012

7 things about me.

When I recieved the award yesterday, I was told to tell you 7 things about myself. Hmmm..... That could turn out to be pretty boring or very interesting, kind of depends how you choose to look at it! Well the choice is yours so here goes.....

1. I live in Denmark, am Danish and soon married to a Brit, who's also my soulmate through the last 10 years! (actually you probably already know this, if you've read the page About me)

2. If the bottom tray in the dishwasher doesn't slide in nice and easy, I get really angry, I wriggle it so hard it nearly comes off which defo just makes it worse.

3. I am not to be allowed to eat tacos in public. I absolutly love them which is why I can't be allowed to eat them in public. So Taco Bell is no go for me......

4. My favourite film is Silence of The Lambs.

5. I know nothing about music. I love most music, pop, rock, country you name it but never know who sings what song.... (which really bugs my soon-to-be-husband)

6. I have a cat with a dogs personality.

7. I love the series Modern Family.

10 comments:

  1. I grew up in Germany and had the chance to go to Denmark. It was beautiful.

    I love tacos too LOL. Drives my husband insane when I get the craving for them because it usually lasts a week or so lol

    I am so glad I am not the only one who loves Silence of the Lambs. I have a Bachelors in Forensics so I found myself trying to analyze Hannibal lol

    Music is an integral part of my life. I play piano and was 1st chair flute for 6 years. I have a photographic memory which allows me to memorize not just what i read, but what I hear too. I love playing the "Who sang that song" and "What is the name of that song" with people.

    LOL I have a dog with a cats personality. The polar opposite of yours . Animals are so humorous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mette nice to get to know you,I hope the snow is slowing down for you,Thanks for joining us at Welcome to the weekend hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the same with you on the music never know the song name. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew... Good to hear I'm not the only one:) Have a great weekend:)

      Delete
  4. I didn't know there was Taco Bell in Denmark. Learn something everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately there isn't a Taco Bell in Denmark but just learned there's one in Island:)(wikipedia)

      Delete
  5. Hi mette thanks so much for the nomination, I have finally got around to doing it, just finishing who to nominate myself!! Lovely to hear your list of things, my cat also has a dog's personality!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome:) Glad to hear my cat is not the only one:) Looking forward to reading your 7 things!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...