Thursday 26 January 2012

Singing fills our home more than normal....

The princess has a show at school coming up in a few weeks. They need to learn a few songs so she's rehearsing a lot. She sings her heart out and (luckily... or should I say of course!) she's in tune. Makes it a whole lot easier to listen to! It's a nice mixture of songs from different eras and her costume is a baby-pink very princessy dress which she loves. I can't wait to see the show which will be performed at the school's yearly party for all the students, and for the youngest ones also their parents.
Tears will be flowing (yes mine) and I'll be beaming with pride. I know she'll be amazing, it's in her genes! The daddy and I (I can't read a note) consider ourselves good singers (the daddy's a brilliant singer, I was asked to add) so of course she'll be fantastic. Am I too much? Too much pressure....? No, she can handle it, but if she doesn't.....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...