Sunday 29 January 2012

" I don't care what the weatherman says, when the weatherman says it's raining "

Honestly I don't! I do care though, when the weatherman keeps saying it's gonna snow! We woke up to more snow slowly falling from the sky.... Pretty sight, yes sure but what a hassle when snow needs to be moved so the daddy and little man can go swimming.
The princess wanted to go outside but only if I would come too. Okay then, I will! Boots, skiing trousers and jacket, hats, gloves. 20 minutes later we're ready to go out! Snows is actually lovely when I only have to stay in the garden so I enjoyed it and the silence snow brings. It's like it muffles all the sounds.

Secretely tasting the snow.... Hopefully it's not yellow!
Snow covered trampoline but fun to jump on!

Tea, homemade buns and a film are needed after playing in the snow! She's watching Robots which can be highly recommended if you haven't seen it yet.
Right weatherman, you've had your snow-fun now. Make it stop, please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...