Monday 26 December 2011

Family photo.

Thought we better get one of those done this Christmas. It actually came out okay I think.
Today it's the last day of the daddy's few days off, for now anyway! The princess, little man and I still have holiday and in 2 days time Nana and Papa arrive! Yeah!!
Sound of Music is on tv as it is every Christmas here in Denmark. I love it and am trying to get the princess and little man interested. They're not quite ready yet but come running when they hear the singing. They love the songs as do I and this is my favourite.
What films do you watch at Christmas time?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo,thanks for linking up with us at Welcome to the weekend hop.hope you've had a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lovely Christmas Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...