Tuesday 25 October 2011

Worms.....

... are so not my kind of thing. Really they're not. Nature things full stop are not my kind of thing. If the princess and the little man are to learn about nature, slimy little creatures (don't get me started on frogs) and such things, it surely can be done by professionals (nursery workers-teachers etc). Guess what happened when I went to pick the little man up from nursery yesterday? Him and his best friend were digging up worms and.... argh putting them in their mouths. The little man shouting: "Look mummy it's like spaghetti..." I was biting my tongue not to shout very loud "get that out of your mouth" didn't want to scare all the children at the nursery. So i played it cool and said as calm as I could manage "yeah, look at that..." doubt I sounded very enthusiastic but apperently worms are full of nutrients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...