Sunday 18 September 2011

Silent Sunday.

The house is so quiet. The princess is at a birthday party and the little man is at mormor's (grandma). I finished my book (I Miss Mummy) yesterday so I'll use the calm quiet time in the house to start a new one. It's called The Other Hand by Chris Cleave, and I've been told it's brilliant. This is the description on the back of the book:

We don't want to tell you too much about this book. It is a truly special story and we don't want to spoil it. Nevertheless, you need to know something, so we will just say this: It is extremely funny, but the African beach scene is horrific. The story starts there, but the book doesn't. And it's what happens afterwards that is most important. Once you have read it, you'll want to tell everyone about it. When you do, please don't tell them what happens either. The magic is in how it unfolds.
I can't wait to find out what it's about and NO I won't tell you when I eventually finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...