Saturday 17 September 2011

The elephant song.

The little man and the princess are growing up way too fast. There was a time when they would sit (both could fit on my lap at the same time) and watch this song on the computer with me. They loved it and so did I. Actually just for a minute today, both stood completely still next to me (they don't fit on my lap anymore at the same time) and watched it. Then got fed up with the 'baby' song and walked off leaving me all choked up remembering them being little.
Now the princess loves Michael Jackson (strongly influenced by her daddy)



The little man (who's defo been here before) loves old music like Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, one of his favourites.

Well that's not too bad a music taste is it...?! For now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...